Clear Eyes® Traveler’s Eye Relief
Get relief from irritation, burning, redness and mild dry eyes cause by traveling.
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Protects against further irritation
- From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops
- Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (PURPOSE):
- Polyvinyl Alcohol 0.5% (Lubricant)
- Povidone 0.6% (Lubricant)
- Tetrahydrozoline 0.05% (Redness Relief)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Dextrose, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Disodium, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
STOP USE & ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.