Clear Eyes® Once Daily Eye Allergy Itch Relief
The allergy relief you want from the brand you trust
- Contains Olopatadine HCI, the #1 doctor prescribed allergy itch relief ingredient*
- Original Prescription Strength- Just one drop for all day relief
- Works in minutes. Use just once a day for all day eye itch relief
- Relief from Indoor & Outdoor allergens
- Also relief from Pet Dander, Ragweed, Pollen, and Grass.
*when available by prescription only
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: put one drop in affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per day; if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product; replace cap after each use. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (PURPOSE):
Olopatadine 0.2% (Antihistamine)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01% (preservative), Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Anhydrous, Edetate Disodium, Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide (adjust pH), Povidone, Sodium Chloride, and Water for injection
For external use only.
DO NOT USE:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- To treat contact lens related irritation
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- Do not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
STOP USE & ASK A DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Increase in redness or irritation of the eye
- Itching worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.